• Read DTCs
• Clear DTCs
• Read live data stream
• Single Brand of all Models ( OBDII-16 DLC )
• Full system diagnosis
• Upgrade via USB 2.0
Eight Super Advantages:
1. The fastest full color, 2.8” TFT 320*240 pixels
2. USB 2.0 High Speed Upgrade
3. Support Multi-language
4. Read & Clear DTCs
5. Read Date Stream
6. Silicone keys with great customer experience
7. Full System Diagnosis
8. Diagnose Single Brand of all Models ( OBDII-16 DLC )
1. Read Codes
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness — I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
4. Data Stream
5. Freeze Frame — When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test — This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring — This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test — The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information — The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
10.Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
11.Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
12. Read live PCM datastream
13. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
14.Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc
15.Read pending DTCs
16.Read permanent DTCs
17. DTCs search
18. Supports most of the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
19. Works on most of 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles
20. Works on most of 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles
21. Works on most of 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles
22. View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
23. Comprehensive Help, Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations & More
System and Vehicle coverage for Audi and Seat:
Vehicles produced before 2007:
01 Engine electronics
02 Transmission Electronics
03 Brake Electronics
08 AC/Heating electronics
34 Self leveling suspension
16 Steering Wheel Electronics
44 Steering assistance
35 Central Locking
17 Instrument Cluster
19 Gateway data bus
46 Central Control Module
76 09 Electronic Ctrl Electronics
55 Headlight range control
65 Tyre pressure monitoring
05 ACCESS & PERMISSI.
07 DISPLAY‐/CNTL UNIT
53 Parking Brake
22 4WD Electronics
26 Electric roof control
29 Left light control
39 Right light control
54 Rear spoiler
75 Emergency call module
42 DRIVER‐DOOR ELECT.
52 PASSE.‐DOOR ELECT.
62 LR‐DOOR ELECTRONI.
72 RR‐DOOR ELECTRONI.
0E Media player position 1
4F Electronic central electric II
3C Lane Departure Assistance System
5F Information Electronic Equipment 1